Coming Apart At The Dreams
Aug. 6th, 2015
May. 28th, 2012
07:32 pm - i know that feel, bro
I made a summertime mix for you.
May. 4th, 2011
jacked from laurachicken who jacked it from saltdawg
Because I have 10 more minutes or so of being awake:
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
pants, a bunch of guitars, the tv, my kid's toys on the floor, the baby monitor
02. How do you style your hair?
i wash it when i bathe, comb it back and then don't touch it until i do that again the nxt day.
03. What are wearing now?
boxerbriefs (blue), wifebeater (brown), chanks.
04. What's your ringtone?
a sonar thing. one person has a special ringtone: "danger will robinson, danger"
05. What do you hear right now?
nothing, tv's muted, house is quiet.
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
right now, sriracha. i'm putting it on sandwiches. i've been frying eggs just to put sriracha on 'em.
07. What are you thinking about right now?
08. What was your latest earworm?
rime of the ancient mariner
09. What's your favorite holiday?
thanksgiving? halloween? new year's day? oneof those
10. If you came across $5000 (or other currency) would you keep it or turn it in?
barring it obviously having been dropped by a poor little old lady or hard up family, i got bills yo.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
groceries (aforementioned eggs,etc). before that, a nook.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
DC again with the fam or spain.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 hours?
14. Last book you read?
unseen academicals by pratchett. right now i'm reading wicked plants (meh), dune (reread so i'm skipping around), and infinite jest (ditto). i started "i shall wear midnight" but i think i skipped a book by accident, so i put it off.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
going to the library, visiting the fam to show off the kid's return from peru
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
piano, well. i can bang chords and play really slow and simple lines, but i would love to be proficient. or a decent singing voice, i have no range.
17. How are you?
right shoulder hurts like a motherfucker
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
work, studying, nothing specialish.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Currently? reading and falling asleep. for the future? THings working out.
Apr. 29th, 2011
Jan. 11th, 2011
Oct. 18th, 2010
iron & wine's "your blue eyes" always makes me think of the relationship that wasn't. she was both the one that got away and the one that i was spared from.
Sep. 9th, 2010
honestly, i don't know. next year? this year? needs hindsight.
jax came over -- i've been good friends with her since roughly '94 -- with her husband and afterwards told me "it's really great seeing you at peace, finally". I think that's fair.
Jun. 20th, 2010
08:04 pm - fathersday redux
Jun. 16th, 2010
10:52 pm - oh snap
Warren Ellis (author of Transmetropolitan and Freakangels amongst other great and freaky shit,) has a podcast of mostly ambient stuff called The 4am. He included “ennui” (aka “that i would find you” aka “sinister chemical wisdom”) in the latest podcast.adjective noun is adjective, AWESOME, music, oh neat, people, song, whoa
Jun. 9th, 2010
05:12 pm - the bad man’s prayermusic art, music, musik
Navigate: (Previous 10 Entries)